At Sasscer, Clagett & Bucher, insurance defense attorneys specialize in three categories of issues relating to insurance policies and claims:
- Ensuring policyholders are protected if they are sued;
- Helping people determine when their insurance company must pay a claim;
- Making sure insurance companies comply with applicable regulations.
Sasscer, Clagett & Bucher has successfully represented insurers and policyholders in the medical, legal, business, education, consultant, and other fields.
An insurance defense attorney can represent insurers and their policyholders in all aspects of the claims process, including:
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Automobile third party liability
- First-party wage and medical coverage
- Property and homeowners claims
- Products liability
- Premises liability
- Employment law
- Medical malpractice
- Legal malpractice
- Insurance coverage
Most Common Commercial Claims
If you own or manage a business, it is important to be familiar with the most common types of business insurance claims because chances are high that you will have to deal with these issues at some point.
- Burglary and Theft
- Weather-related Damage
- Customer Injury
- Struck by Random Objects
Free Consultation and Claim Evaluation
If you have a question about an insurance defense claim, we invite you to call 301-627-5500 or email our office to arrange a consultation with one of our insurance defense lawyers. We serve clients throughout Maryland from offices in Upper Marlboro and La Plata.