Since Sasscer, Clagett & Bucher was founded in 1920, insurance defense litigation has been a core area of the firm’s practice. Today, the firm continues to provide our corporate and insurance clients with the high quality sophisticated representation that they expect and demand.
Insurance defense involves the representation of persons and companies at the request of their insurance company, usually after the person or company has been sued because of an accident or event.
Issues we handle include:
- Defense of doctors, hospitals, lawyers, educators, and other professionals.
- Defense of claims involving construction, premises, workplace and design issues.
- Insurance coverage disputes.
- Defense of utilities on claims for personal injury or catastrophic property damage.
- Personal injury and medical malpractice cases.
- Product liability and automotive liability claims.
Free Consultation & Claim Evaluation
If you have insurance defense questions, we invite you to call 301-627-5500 or e-mail our office to arrange a consultation with one of Sasscer Clagett & Bucher’s personal injury lawyers. We serve clients throughout Maryland from offices in Upper Marlboro and La Plata.
Sasscer, Clagett & Bucher Clients Include:
- Allstate Insurance Company
- University of Maryland Medical System
- Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
- Donegal Insurance Group
- Federated Rural Electric Insurance Company
- Frederick Mutual Insurance Company
- J. B. Hunt Transportation
- Minnesota Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company
- Potomac Electric Power Company
- Southern Maryland Electric Cooperative